The firm is engaged in the field of statutory since 1993.
While working with the Engineering Division in Tel Aviv municipality and Israel Lands Administration, Architect Joshua Zifrut Specialized in statutory issues associated with Construction licensing, Business licensing and urban building plans and acquired extensive experience in the field.
Some of the firm's activities and projects: Consulting to the Tel Aviv Municipality on improving and reducing licensing procedures.
- Accompanying Ben Gurion International airport 2000 project with licensing and building permits for the Planning Bureau central district.
- Statutory promotion on Jaffa rehabilitation project, a project shared between the Municipality of Tel Aviv and Israel Land Administration.
- Handling licensing procedures of TBM tunnels - Red Line project.
- Consultation to the Property Division Tel Aviv Municipality.
- Statutory consultation on different projects for Ayalon Highways.